Green Label Service provides tailor-made advice for your BREEAM In-Use project
Our aim is to support organizations that want to do more for people and the environment! As a BREEAM In-Use expert, we can guide you in achieving this sustainability label for your building.
Consultancy in achieving BREEAM In-Use
Would you like to get started with BREEAM-NL In-Use? Together with official BREEAM-NL In-Use expert Green Label Service, you can turn your sustainability ambition into a BREEAM-NL certificate.
A BREEAM-NL In-Use expert looks after quality assurance during the certification process of a project and is trained by the Dutch Green Building Council. The knowledge must be tested annually in order to retain the title “expert”.
Without consultancy the certification process can be difficult and time-consuming. Common challenges are:
- Interpretation of the criteria and insufficient knowledge of sustainability
- Submitting incorrect information / data
- Miscalculation of the amount of preparation time
- Not using the online registration systems well
- No guarantee of data retention (knowledge and data are lost in case of staff turnover or illness)
Our strength is that we are both consultant and auditor. As a result, we are fully aware of audit standards and processes like no other. We know exactly what is expected and how the best and fastest results can be achieved.
The administrative burden is taken over by Green Label Service and you receive tailor-made advice for the best result possible. This efficient way of working, saves time and causes less concerns. We will assist you before, during and after audits. Green Label Service manages the entire process and the workload of employees is reduced to a minimum. We provide sustainable solutions that are based on simplicity and cost-savings.
Example of the steps towards BREEAM In-Use
This is how the process for obtaining your BREEAM-NL In-Use certificate with the support of Green Label Service looks like:
- During a visit on location with your personal BREEAM-NL In-Use expert, an initial analysis is done.
- You will receive a tailor-made action plan with realistic goals.
- With the help of your expert, the necessary information and documentation is collected. In the assessmenttool, the expert carefully collects the files for the requested proof.
- When the evidence is complete, the project can be assessed by a BREEAM-NL Assessor. This is an independent specialist who checks whether all the evidence provided is complying, including a visit on location. Your expert is of course also present.
- You will receive the BREEAM-NL In-Use certificate.
Subsequently, there is a recertification every three years by means of a check on location. You can also get support from Green Label Service for this.
What does it cost?
Click here for the current certification rate for BREEAM-NL In-Use (Dutch). You can inquire the consultancy costs for the BREEAM-NL In-Use expert of your project with Green Label Service.